Protective Boots by K9 Carts
Walkaboots are recommended and used by more Veterinarians than any other boot on the market. Dog boots can be used for protecting against injury or as a means to help damaged paws heal. Boots work well in conjuction with our wheelchairs for paw protection while your pet is in the K9 Cart. Boots also protect against hot, or cold surfaces as well as rough terrain.
Walkaboots for paw injuries, protection, and harsh conditions.
Walkaboots range in size from XS – XL. The smaller sizes have one strap and the larger have two, to ensure a snug fit. Boots can also be ordered with a lid on top for neurological cases where the foot drags and cannot be placed in a walking position.
- Aids soft tissue wound management
- Helps prevent scrapes and accompanying nerve damage
- Foul weather gear for rain, snow, mud and ice
- Guards Sporting/Police dogs from foreign bodies
- Rubber sole provides support and insulation
- Water resistant and durable neoprene shell
- Moisture absorbing liner to keep pet drier
- Easy care: wash and line dry
Pricing from $20 (Pair)Select Walkaboots